Your child may be eligible for free school meals if you receive any of the following
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
- younger than the compulsory age for starting school
- in full-time education
For further information and to apply, please see the following link FSM Eligibility Checker
For every child registered, Glebe Primary School gets £1,385 per year.
With our existing pupil premium funding we are already
- providing additional 1:1 tuition
- providing additional support groups
- providing opportunities for individual mentoring
- providing additional teachers and support staff
Don't forget we operate a no nuts policy in school due to high numbers of our pupils who have a life-threatening nut allergy. For the safety of these pupils, we ask you to refrain from sending items containing nuts in your children's lunchbox.
To set up your Pantry Account, please visit The Pantry or call 0208 813 7040 7.30am-5.00pm