At Glebe Primary School we believe in an ethos that values the whole child.
We strive to enable all children to achieve their full potential academically, socially and emotionally.
- To create a friendly, stable, secure environment in which each child’s ability, and personality can develop to its full potential.
- To maintain a tolerant society and promote equal opportunities.
- To promote partnership in learning, in which children are self-motivated and independent. We encourage them to aim for excellence.
- To be aware that every child is at a different stage of development physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually and that the curriculum therefore should be broad and balanced and include the National Curriculum.
- To foster children’s awareness of their own identity and respect for others.
- To encourage appreciation of our multicultural heritage through art, music and literature.
- To assist children to develop physical fitness so that they can lead a healthy life.
- To work in partnership with our parents and governors and to fulfil our role within the community.